Strategic Website Design St. Augustine
Hosting, Maintenance & Management for Small Business
Conversion-Focused Strategic Design Solutions
Helping Small Businesses in St. Augustine Grow without Busting the Budget.
We work with small business owners, and organizations in St. Augustine to design a visitor-friendly conversion-focused website that can pay for itself and help grow your business, memberships, and profits.
St. Augustine is a city on the northeast coast of Florida. It lays claim to being the oldest city in the U.S. and is known for its Spanish colonial architecture as well as Atlantic Ocean beaches like sandy St. Augustine Beach and tranquil Crescent Beach. Anastasia State Park is a protected wildlife sanctuary. The Castillo de San Marcos is a 17th-century Spanish stone fortress with views of the St. Augustine Inlet. ― Google
Small businesses in St. Augustine, like any other businesses, need a website for various reasons. Here are some reasons why having a website is essential for small businesses in St. Augustine:
- Reach a broader audience: A website enables small businesses to reach potential customers beyond their physical location. By having a website, businesses can reach a global audience, increasing their customer base and sales.
- Online presence: In today’s digital age, having an online presence is crucial for businesses. A website acts as an online storefront, where customers can learn about the business, products or services, and contact information.
- Credibility: A website provides credibility and legitimacy to the business. It demonstrates that the business is professional, trustworthy, and committed to its customers.
- Cost-effective marketing: Compared to traditional marketing methods such as print ads, a website is a cost-effective way to promote the business. Businesses can showcase their products and services, share customer testimonials, and provide valuable information to attract and retain customers.
- Customer service: A website enables businesses to provide customer service around the clock. Customers can access information, place orders, and make inquiries at their convenience.
In summary, having a website is essential for small businesses in St. Augustine to establish an online presence, reach a broader audience, increase credibility, engage in cost-effective marketing, and provide excellent customer service.
Whether you’re building a new website or looking at upgrading your existing website we can help.
BizSmartWeb provides a complete service including Hosting, maintenance, and management of your website.
Start turning visitors into customers to grow your business and increase your profits.
The design and development process uses the latest programs and platforms available. Our custom-built websites are user friendly, easy to navigate, mobile ready, and optimized for search engines and performance.
We start with a FREE consultation, learn about your business, and determine what design will work best for your Small Business website.
Your website will be hosted with one of the top hosting platforms on the internet. We will setup and manage all aspects of hosting your website on our hosting account. We can also setup your own account.
We will obtain your Domain name, setup your email accounts, establish security certification for https://, protect it from malware and backup your website every day.
Once your website is designed and launched it will require regular maintenance to ensure updates to the WordPress platform, Theme and Plugins are made as they are released. After updates are made a performance check is necessary to ensure compatibility and that everything continues to work smoothly.
Keeping your website up to date is very important.
Our website management plans provide you with your very own webmaster to help you with the day to day tasks that your website demands.
Focus on running your business while BizSmartWeb manages your website. I’ll keep your website secure and updated, make content modifications and work to insure it’s bringing customers to your business.
Responsive Website Design
Responsive Web Design ensures that your website will display correctly on any device, computer, laptop, pad, tablet, or smartphone. Today over 60% percent of global web traffic originates from mobile devices. This trend will continue so it is more important than ever to be able to display your website correctly on any mobile device
Ready to Start Your Website Project?
Website Design St. Augustine
Keeping it Local
BizSmartWeb limits our services to the Northeast Florida area including:
Jacksonville; Westside, Southside, Mandarin, Beaches.
St. Johns; St Augustine, Nocatee, Ponta Vedra.
Other surrounding areas may be considered.
A big part of our process is consultation and collaboration. We want to get to know you and meet with you for an initial consultation. We want to hear about your business, what your website needs are and how we can help create a website that works for you. Keeping it local helps to establish a sense of community and allows us to be a participant in helping our neighbors.
We Support Local Veteran Owned Small Business!
We are proud to support veteran-owned businesses who call Northeast Florida their home and use their unique skills to create jobs and opportunities for families throughout our community.