Strategic Website Design Clay County Florida
Hosting, Maintenance & Management for Small Business
Conversion-Focused Strategic Design Solutions
Helping Small Business in Clay County Grow without Busting the Budget.
We work with small business owners to help design a visitor-friendly conversion-focused website that can pay for itself and help grow your business and profits.
Clay County, Florida is home to many small businesses, and as a small business owner in the area, there are several things you can do to succeed and grow your business. Here are some tips and resources to help you:
- Know your market: Before starting a business in Clay County, it’s important to understand the local market. Conduct market research to identify gaps in the market and find ways to provide unique value to your customers.
- Build a strong online presence: Having a strong online presence is crucial for any small business in today’s digital age. Create a website and social media pages, and use them to showcase your products and services, as well as engage with your customers.
- Leverage local resources: Take advantage of the resources available to small businesses in Clay County. The Clay County Economic Development Corporation offers a range of services and resources for businesses in the area, including business training, networking opportunities, and access to financing.
- Focus on customer service: Customer service is key to the success of any small business. Make sure you provide exceptional service to your customers and go above and beyond to meet their needs and expectations.
- Get involved in the community: As a small business owner in Clay County, it’s important to get involved in the local community. Participate in local events and sponsor local charities and organizations to build goodwill and enhance your brand.
Overall, small businesses in Clay County have a great opportunity to succeed and thrive in a supportive and growing community. With the right strategies and resources, you can build a successful business that serves the needs of your customers and contributes to the local economy.
Your website is the window in the digital world that visitors look through to view your business. No successful website was ever designed without planning and strategy to make it work.
Your website will be hosted with one of the top hosting platforms on the internet. We will also maintain all of the email accounts, Security Certificates and Content Delivery Networks.
It’s No Secret.
Most Small Business Owners would rather Focus on Managing their Business and not have to worry about their Website.
Most website designers or agencies do not offer a management plan. Once your website is complete and turned over to you it would be your responsibility to manage and maintain the website. BizSmartWeb stays with you and provides a management/maintenance plan that works for you.
Whether you’re building a new website or looking at upgrading your existing website we can help. Start turning visitors into customers to grow your business and increase your profits.
The design and development process uses the latest programs and platforms available. Our custom-built websites are user friendly, easy to navigate, mobile ready, and optimized for search engines and performance.
We start with a FREE consultation, learn about your business, and determine what design will work best for your Small Business website.
Your website will be hosted with one of the top hosting platforms on the internet. We will setup and manage all aspects of hosting your website on our hosting account. We can also setup your own account.
We will obtain your Domain name, setup your email accounts, establish security certification for https://, protect it from malware and backup your website every day.
Once your website is designed and launched it will require regular maintenance to ensure updates to the WordPress platform, Theme and Plugins are made as they are released. After updates are made a performance check is necessary to ensure compatibility and that everything continues to work smoothly.
Keeping your website up to date is very important.
Our website management plans provide you with your very own webmaster to help you with the day to day tasks that your website demands.
Focus on running your business while BizSmartWeb manages your website. I’ll keep your website secure and updated, make content modifications and work to insure it’s bringing customers to your business.
Responsive Website Design
Responsive Web Design ensures that your website will display correctly on any device, computer, laptop, pad, tablet, or smartphone. Today over 60% percent of global web traffic originates from mobile devices. This trend will continue so it is more important than ever to be able to display your website correctly on any mobile device
Ready to Start Your Website Project?
Website Design Clay County Fl
Keeping it Local
BizSmartWeb limits our services to the Northeast Florida area including:
Jacksonville; Westside, Southside, Mandarin, Beaches.
St. Johns; St Augustine, Nocatee, Ponta Vedra.
Other surrounding areas may be considered.
A big part of our process is consultation and collaboration. We want to get to know you and meet with you for an initial consultation. We want to hear about your business, what your website needs are and how we can help create a website that works for you. Keeping it local helps to establish a sense of community and allows us to be a participant in helping our neighbors.
We Support Local Veteran Owned Small Business!
We are proud to support veteran-owned businesses who call Northeast Florida their home and use their unique skills to create jobs and opportunities for families throughout our community.