How Much Will It Cost For a Website?
This is the Most Asked Question that I get from new customers. It’s like asking how much does a car cost.
Like the cost of a car, is it a Kia, Buick, Lexus or a Mercedes? Then is it a V4, V6 or a V8, Leather, Navigation System Etc.
The cost of a website depends on a variety of factors. We need to determine what your needs are what your budget will allow and how much you are able to contribute to the content and visual aspects of your website.
Truth is I Don’t Know, Not Yet!
I can tell you that it will cost far less than any Website Design Agency and most other independent freelance website designers.
So Let’s Figure It Out!
Our Biz Smart Local Website Designs start from a Basic Informative Website. This is a basic three-five page website that tells visitors who you are, what you do, where you do it and how to contact you.
The Advanced Informative Website builds on the Basic and includes multiple pages and interaction such as a Facebook News Feed, lists of members with links and maps. Another application forms, uploads and other advanced features.
Our eCommerce websites consist of multiple pages, customer login, a “Shopping Cart” check out, and banking setup. The eCommerce website allows you to manage your products along with pricing and shipping information.
A big part of our process is the Free Consultation. I want to get to know you, get a better understanding of your business and determine the website design that will work best for you and stay within your budget.
Hosting and Maintenance Free for the 1st year.
Website hosting includes the following services on Biz Smart Web hosting account:
- Free Hosting for the first year under my hosting account with Site Ground
- Website Backups
- E-Mail accounts
- Unlimited E-Mail Storage
- Fast Speeds
- Web Security SSL Certificate
- Unlimited website storage space.
Biz Smart Web Website Maintenance includes the following services:
- Content Updates - Just a call or text away for updates to your content.
- Google analytics - Monitored for any problems or improvement recommendations.
- Website reviews - Analysis of the performance of your website and make improvements as necessary to meet Google standards.
- WordPress Updates - As each update comes out from the WordPress platform, we make the update to your website.
- Email Management - Up to Five Email Addresses, no storage limit.
- Speed Optimizations - monitor and test website speed and optimize as required.
- Plugin Updates - Plugins are updated on a regular basis as necessary to keep your website current.
- Theme Updates - Your website theme package is updated on a regular basis to keep it current.
- Other services - Uptime Monitoring, Hack Defense & Repair, Website Backup, Blacklist Monitoring & Removal, and Malware Monitoring & Removal
- …and more if needed.
- Website maintenance provides you with Peace of Mind and a Trusted Advisor
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Please Provide Us With Your Contact Information
Follow Biz Smart Website Design on Facebook. I will post information about pricing a website, the different types of website designs, links to new websites designs that we have completed for our customers.